Search This Blog

Saturday, November 7, 2020

7 Nov 2020 - headlight upgrade/replacement

  I replaced the passenger side inner headlight with the LED lens assembly.  So now the passenger side has both headlights that are LED headlights.  On the driver side the hi-low beam is an LED headlight.  Still need to replace the hi beam/inner headlight.  I am waiting for the paint to dry on the headlight cup/holder.

To be able to install the inner left and right LED lens assemblies I used RH and LH outer headlight cups.  I was able to do that because I have a few spares of those parts.

I will drive test this latest change and note the results.

The low beam headlights had to be adjusted upwards and the driver side low beam had to be adjusted inwards.

Drive test was good, there is plenty of light getting down the road, might have to adjust the low beams down but I have to install the headlight grilles and test that setup.