Search This Blog

Monday, January 8, 2018

8 January 2018 - Interior parts

The chrome handles for the driver side window, inside door latch and rear window latch have been replaced.  All of those pieces showed signs of extreme pitting of the chrome.

I also ordered a passenger side door arm rest and replaced that as well.  I ordered the pinch trim that goes along the driver side door area and the driver side door quarter panel area.  As soon as its a bit warmer I will replace those pieces.

The passenger side inside door latch, window regulator handle and rear seat regulator handle need to be replaced.  They show the same signs of extreme pitting in the chrome.

The driver side remote mirror knob and panel fastener also need to be replaced.

I also ordered and received replacement sun visor mounting hardware for the driver and passenger sides.  As soon as I get a chance I will replace those parts.


This is the "pinch" windlace that goes on the inside of the driver side top door/window area.  The smaller piece is for the driver side rear door/quarter area.

These are the replacement visor metal hardware. Both sides were very rust pitted and will soon be replaced.