Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2018

6 October 2018 - fuel pump replacment

I used to have a holley 80gph fuel pump and the car ran soooo much better.  So today I thought I would buy that same fuel pump and get back to that old reliable setup.

I purchased this mechanical fuel pump...

PART# 12-833 

80 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump.

I also purchased with this fuel pump, two fittings.  For the input connection a 1/4" NPT male to 5/16" barb.  For the output connection to the carb, a 1/4" NPT to -6AN male




Heres a couple of pix of the current mechanical fuel pump setup and fuel line connections


The left connection is the input and it is a 5/16" fuel line to a fuel barb connection.  The right connection is the output to the carb and it is an adapter,
5/16" inverted flare to -6AN male