Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2016

13 October 2016 - Passenger side grille/headlight assembly

I assembled the passenger side grille/headlight assembly.  I will set it aside and begin working on cleanup/painting/reassembly of the driver side grille/headlight assembly tomorrow.

I received the strut rod to lower control arm fasteners.  When the strut rods arrive I will then mount the passenger side.

Its been about 10 days since I initially contacted WCCC about the idler arm I purchased from them.  I have also contacted them via phone about 5 days ago and then 2 days ago I contacted them via email.  I need them to get the ball rolling with the idler arm situation, I would like to get that part installed... 


* * * I need to order rubber pieces/parts for the headlight assemblies * * *


Here is a pic of the driver side(top) and passenger side(bottom) grille/headlight assembly. 

Top grille(driver side) as removed from the car and bottom grille(passenger side) after cleanup/painting