Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2016

3 Oct 2016 - front grille passenger side

I finished painting the headlight door of the passenger side grille.  After that part and the others dry/cure for a week or so, I will re-assemble the passenger side grille.  I need to organize the bolts/fasteners and put them aside so I can begin working on the suspension components.  Today I received the front end components from WCCC.  I bought a cam eccentric eliminator kit, sway bar bushings/mounts and sway bar end links.

I think tomorrow I will assemble the front bumper and move it out of the way.  I will clean up around the car to prep for installation of the suspension components.

TODO:

  • buy wheel bearing set and seal for driver side front spindle/drum
  • install replacement front suspension components
  • clean/paint driver side front drum & spindle
  • rebuild driver side front brake assembly(paint/clean...be sure to use satin black)
  • turn both front brake drums
  • install power booster and master cylinder
  • clean/paint driver side front grille