Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2016

14 October 2016 - suspension hardware

I received the adjustable strut rods from Rosehill Performance Parts.  I will assemble them and put them aside until they can be installed.

I ended up having to call WCCC today.  I found out the parts person that was dealing with idler arm issue went on vacation today!  So the person I talked to said that they don't have a "fix" or replacement except that a refund could be done.  I was told if I find a suitable substitute that I should send a link of that part to them so they can verify that part as a suitable sub and then they could do a refund.

So I guess I can let the paint dry on what has been painted so far, and clean/paint other hardware until the idler arm is re-purchased from another vendor and then shipped here.


struts rods fresh out of the box...

assembled and ready for installation...need to get some anti-sieze compound first